Shock Detection

• Hey all,

I'm currently working on rebuilding a NX100 ES165N. I was hoping to be able to set the shock detection level on an axis basis. Currently I'm only able to set on generic R1. is it possible to adjust this so I can see levels on S,L,U,R,B,T?

Thank you!

• Hi,

There are 9 file for shock level under ROBOT menu. File from 1 to 7 is to use shock level instructions (Inform instruction) in the job, file number 8 is for play mode, it means when robot is in play mode it use this values, file number 9 is for teach mode. Only file 9 have one value other files can give values for each axis separate. You can set value detection for each axis.

• Hi,

There are 9 file for shock level under ROBOT menu. File from 1 to 7 is to use shock level instructions (Inform instruction) in the job, file number 8 is for play mode, it means when robot is in play mode it use this values, file number 9 is for teach mode. Only file 9 have one value other files can give values for each axis separate. You can set value detection for each axis.

Thank you for the reply.

After a co-worker was speaking with Motoman it turns out that it is a Yaskawa parameter setting to be able to view shock detection levels on each individual axis.

• Is this a paid parameter? If not, does anybody know what parameter needs to be set in order to view all axis in shock detection settings? We have a variety of NX 100 ES 165 robots at our facility and a few of them don’t have the option to select all axis under UTILITY option???

Cheers! :top:

Advertising from our partners