Problem with RoboDK

• Hello Engineers,

Has anyone has issues with response from RoboDK's team? I have contacted them multiple time's for the past few weeks with zero support at all.

I am very disappointed with their help after purchasing their software. Even their secretary Danielle seems disgruntled with the lack of their engineers communication.

Mike Rhodes

• I do not use RoboDK for long but i was getting immediate response every time i called. also they have trial so one can see exactly what the product is all about before buying.

btw. one personal observation from someone who has done plenty of support, both as part of the job and as volunteer - some people are simply beyond help. for example they may call wrong department, complain to wrong person, post in wrong forum section etc. those types usually do not even say what the problem is. i guess they may call just to complain, not get helped.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I'm sorry for the late reply.

I, unfortunately, left RoboDK last November to pursue other projects in the field of robotics.

I will notify my former colleagues. They should find someone else to take my place here.

Jeremy

RoboDK - Simulation and Offline programming software for industrial and collaborative robots.

Visit us at RoboDK.com
    Take a look at our tutorial videos on our YouTube channel.

Advertising from our partners