not enough memory

• You didn't mention your controller model.

Usually when people run out of memory they are either using generated code from a CAM software or are not using correct programming techniques. I have done very complex and elaborate programs that were under 200kb.

• You didn't mention your controller model.

Usually when people run out of memory they are either using generated code from a CAM software or are not using correct programming techniques. I have done very complex and elaborate programs that were under 200kb.

The controller model is R-30iB plus. The fact is that I have voluminous programs of 10 thousand lines.

• There is an option you can purchase for expanded storage. R798 DRAM file storage. I believe that would give you plenty of storage.

Another option would be to setup an FTP server and interface to send files. That option would be much more complicated.

• There is an option you can purchase for expanded storage. R798 DRAM file storage. I believe that would give you plenty of storage.

Another option would be to setup an FTP server and interface to send files. That option would be much more complicated.

thanks for the information

• A_ghost,

It works like the Windows task manager; you can see how much RAM and what percentage of the microprocessor are being used.

With this, you will have the certainty to decide whether to expand the RAM.

Tlalóc<br />Always take it easy!!!!!

Advertising from our partners