Question about backup Images

• Should you keep each back up to separate USB or just keep your directories you write straight and use 1 USB for multiple back ups?

Someone took some back ups and I'm not sure if they followed the procedure correctly because the robots started to have issues afterward. Looking for anything that would cause the Robot to go into faults randomly after backup Images were taken. Any ideas?

• Should you keep each back up to separate USB or just keep your directories you write straight and use 1 USB for multiple back ups?

Using the same USB device for your backups won't cause problems.

Someone took some back ups and I'm not sure if they followed the procedure correctly because the robots started to have issues afterward. Looking for anything that would cause the Robot to go into faults randomly after backup Images were taken. Any ideas?

Created or restored a backup? Could you please provide more details. What means "started to have issues"? Are there error messages?

• Using the same USB device for your backups won't cause problems.

Created or restored a backup? Could you please provide more details. What means "started to have issues"? Are there error messages?

I didn't think so on the first question.

So after creating backups started to get random INTP-105 and SRVO-037 on some robots during usage. I can't find any reason for these alarms triggering and only started happening after the backups took place over a handful of Robots. Any idea? I can't make sense of it, able to get the faults cleared each time but we never had this problem before and these robots need to run constantly.

• I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the backups. Are your robots controlled by a PLC? First of all, you should check the IMSTP signal. SRVO-037 indicates that the IMSTP signal is OFF.

• Do you have some more details regarding the INTP-105 error. Is it always the same program causing the error? How do you start your programs (PNS, OTHER, etc., are you using UOP signals?)?

Advertising from our partners