Custom Instruction in TPE editor

• Hello FANUC experts,

does anyone know if it is possible to create custom instructions for the TPE editor?

The function should call a KAREL program at the end. The idea behind the instructions is to avoid users to put wrong input parameters or miss something.

I mean something similar to SPOT[SD=1, P=2, S=3, ED=1] Instructions, where I can define a command, in my case PLX, followed by some predefined arguments?

The function should call a KAREL program at the end. The idea behind the instructions is to avoid users to put wrong input parameters or miss something.

BR

Kai

• I don't know what You want to achieve, but a macro with arguments could do the trick, maybe?

Could be an idea.

The thoughts behind my question are, to limit the inputs to what is needed and to give users a better overview, what data is curretnly needed.

Background to my question is, that I writing a program what should be provided to customers of my company when they purchase a sensor from us and want them to use on a FANUC. To make it as easy as possible.

Advertising from our partners