Uploading job reboots robot

• Hello folks,

An interesting issue for all of you that have more experience with Yaskawa than I do.

I've recently left a job and one of the final projects I was involved with featured an Yaskawa robot with a DX200 controller. I programmed the bastard and left some updated jobs to be uploaded by my colleague - was in the final day.

Most of the jobs uploaded fine. They work fine.

Except this one.

And, for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

Every time my colleague tries to upload this, the robot reboots and he's faced with ALARM 0020, 1865, and 1876. Every time.

If you guys could have a look through the file and see what's determining the robot to reboot, I would be extremely grateful.

The client is far-the-fuck away and my colleague has no experience with Yaskawa, so unfortunately I can't pop over there and redo everything from scratch. I'm thinking I've written something particularly stupid at some point in this since it was all done at the office, with no robot on hand.

• I see the NPOS don't match the number in the job.

The job is referencing P010, P030, P035, and P036. Only P010 is in the header.

The header is referencing P001, P021, P022, P026, P027, P028, and P029.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners