what do i need?

• Hello everyone, i thought that this was a good place to find some help on what i need to get, and where to get it.

So i need a 12volt motor with 100 rpm max and a torque capable of pulling with a 50 to 80mm pulley, something around 30 to 50kg max, and i need to control that motor movement, back and forwards, slower or sometimes faster. Ive been chatting with a company that sells this stuff but their products are very small, not powerfull enough.

I live in Portugal, where in Europe can i get what i need?

If i get this motor, 30:1 i will get max of 100 rpm, how can i control this in a way to make it turn half revolution, stop and turn the other way around if i want or back and forward either slow or faster? I never need more than 1 full turn, just back and forth, controlled by hand. And does it have to be a stepper motor for the fine control of movement?

What module do i need to control it? what type of controling box do i need to use the potentiometer? I appreciate any input since i dont know much about this. Consider this to be like a power steering, controlled electronically.

Thank you in advance!

• so you need something that can do 40Nm of torque at 0-100 RPM.

with 3000 RPM motor, gear reduction need to be 30:1 and motor would need to produce at least 1.3Nm of torque. there is no mention of duty cycle, travel etc. but i would probably look for a mini winch since it includes controls motor and gearing.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners