KUKA side: KRC2 with XP Windows
Laptop side: windows 10
1. Setting IP address correctly on both side and can ping the robot from Laptop ,so I am sure IP addresses and subnet masks are compatible.
2. In KUKA PC in Computer Management>>local user and groups , I created new user with these properties:
3. I created new folder on D:/ drive with name SRC, right click on created SRC folder and in sharing menu I shared the folder over the network with full R/W permission.
4. And my problem: when in laptop I Enter KUKA IP address in my computer searching tab , windows credentials needs username and password. I enter username and password correctly from step two, but I can't access to shared folder because of wrong password.
What I have done untill now:
1. I tried to disable windows credentials but still needs correct password.
2. I tried with other laptop with windows 7 ,but still windows credential needs correct password.
any idea? thanks for any help