Prio-063 Bad I/O asg: Rack 0 Slot 1 (&2 & 3)

• Hi,

I've found multiple posts about this message, however it still is not perfectly clear to me.

I keep getting the message:

PRIO-063 Bad I/O asg: rack 0 slot 1

PRIO-063 Bad I/O asg: rack 0 slot 2

PRIO-063 Bad I/O asg: rack 0 slot 3

The robot communicates with a PLC (PLC is master) via PROFINET. Controller is: R-30iB.

In my summary file i found:

DIN 1 - 256 RACK: 102 SLOT: 1 PORT: 1

DIN 257 - 384 RACK: 101 SLOT: 1 PORT: 1

DOUT 1 - 256 RACK: 102 SLOT: 1 PORT: 1

DOUT 257 - 384 RACK: 101 SLOT: 1 PORT: 1

According to this post (Settings to make Fanuc programming easier (From all of us)

101 Dual Channel Profinet I/O Controller V9

102 Dual Channel Profinet I/O Device V9

However, as far as I know, we don't use dual channel Profinet?

Could somebody suggest what I need to do, to prevent/solve these messages?

Thanks in advance,

Jarno

• According to the data from your summary file you are using Molex Dual Channel PROFINET. You can also check this via MENU > STATUS > Version ID > ORDER FI.

Could you please post a photo of your IO config screens. In your IO config you can clear the assignments with rack 0, slot 1, 2 and 3. After that, restart your controller and it should be fine.

• My guess is this robot was created in Roboguide.

It creates some default I/O, particuarly the Analog I/O

So, write down the config of your DI/DO that is valid, then go MENU, I/O, select I/O device.

F5 is CLR_ASG (clear asingment). Press F5, answer Yes, and then cyle power. it will get rid of your bogus asignments.

I find it easier than manually looking for all the stuff thats bogus.

Then enter your good configurations

• According to the data from your summary file you are using Molex Dual Channel PROFINET. You can also check this via MENU > STATUS > Version ID > ORDER FI.

Could you please post a photo of your IO config screens. In your IO config you can clear the assignments with rack 0, slot 1, 2 and 3. After that, restart your controller and it should be fine.

I indeed do have the Dual Chan. Profinet option.

I cannot select I/O device? This is digital in.

• Thanks for your reply,

I don't have I/O Device but I do have : "Link Device", I think this is the one, because I have the option for: CLR_ASG.

What exactly happends when I execute this command? Do I have to configure my I/O again?

Advertising from our partners