Journey to resurrecting C controller...

• Thank you very much, so the only way to modify these value is loading previous backup, if I don't have this backup I'm in trouble, or can I load backup from another C80 controller and change some settings later?
    Sorry for these dumb questions but I'm a beginner in this world.

• Being a beginner in this world means:

a. No such things as dumb questions.

b. Getting some form of fundamental training.

c. To learn how to and make backups before doing ANYTHING.

d. Not just carry out procedures without understanding what they do and why they should be used.

Some basic pointers to prevent you/your employer having a very bad and possibly an expensive day.

Fixing those issues requires advanced knowledge of the Kawasaki file save and maintenance functions.

Not for beginners as that issue is not the only issue you have introduced by re-initializing it.

If you load another backup from another controller, you will probably introduce further issues too unless they are 100% identical in firmware and zeroing and various other settings related to hardware and software.

Software initialization from the teach pendant, is the recommended way for end users as this does not affect robot and system data and will not render a controller inoperable.

Your controller can be resolved with advanced knowledge, but I will not publicly discuss this on a public forum.

• Hi mattia,

do you have some factory-delivered sheets like the ones depicted in the thread above? these reflect the delivery-state of your robot, and this is what you need to have or try to setup your robot with, if you can assure, that your system corresponds to the system the sheets above originated from.

You NEED TO ABSOLUTELY UNDERSTAND, INHALE :smiling_face: AND STRICTLY FOLLOW THE points a) to d) kwakisaki wrote in the message above. I think he wrote it the 100th time as a reply to different askings - all are welcome - like yours.

maybe it sounds a bit rude, but it is for the utmost importance to NOT DO ANYTHING by your own - or, if already done - start from this state and be as informative and precise to describe what the status is.

the are a ton of support threads, where kwakisaki was able to start supporting - but i do not remind one case, where the supported user not did "something more" or "tried a bit else" - what led to several loops and iterations to start all over... :smiling_face:

• Thank you for your advices. Now I start looking for these sheets, and I will follow these points to have a more clear idea of the situation.
    Thanks again.

Advertising from our partners