Kuka.Sim 4.0 Generate Code from KukaSim KSS8.6 to Robot with KSS8.3

• Hello everyone!
    I have a version of KukaSim4.0 , I need to generate a program for KSS8.3, as I know this version of Kuka Sim does not support KSS8.3, can I fix CodeGeneration by killing an extra line of code (line SET_CD_PARAMS (0)) because of which a robot with KSS8.3 falls into error. When manually killing this line on the robot, the robot reads the move command without any problems. Maybe there are some other ways to solve this problem, thank you for your help!

• You can write your own global routine

SET_CD_PARAMS()

Where can I do this?
    There is a chance that he will not read this motion module anyway because of the different syntax in the KSS versions. So I was thinking of tweaking the postprocessor, if at all possible.

• .. When manually killing this line on the robot, the robot reads the move command without any problems...

Thought you have tested on the robot without problems after killing that line?!

So instead of killing that line, you can wite your own global routine, of course on the robot, where you get the error without existing routine set_cd_params().

• Where can I do this?

probably the simplest solution is to make a dummy routine. create new expert module with that name. DAT file can be removed, and SRC can be empty too:

Code
    DEF SET_CD_PARAMS(index:in)
      DECL INT index
     ; does nothing, just added for compatibility...
    END

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners