Motoman Ethernet Server and High Speed ethernet server.

• Hey :welcome:
    I'm a newbie to Yaskawa robots and this environment, but I will work on this robot's mark so I am collecting data.

I want to prepare a Python script to read data (only read, I don't want to control robot) from robot, such as current position, robot status, chosen program etc. I've found an information that there is an Ethernet Server and High-Speed Ethernet Server. So I have a couple of questions:

- is this paid option?

- is this available for every controller (DX200, YRC1000, FS100)

- is this option configured to work by default?
    - if not, can I do it by myself, or will a service visit be required?

- do you have any code examples of this type communication?

- are there any free options to download this data? I thought about any industrial protocol (MODBUS, EIP, Profibus) but I'm not sure I any of them are standard?

• well, there is a project for python communication with controller.

If I remember well you would need motoplus. But for that, what you are talking about there is a software called "robot manager". That can give you all the information and also some information about the program.

• well, there is a project for python communication with controller.

If I remember well you would need motoplus. But for that, what you are talking about there is a software called "robot manager". That can give you all the information and also some information about the program.

Hey ljuba, where I can find this project?

Advertising from our partners