Dcs settings getting switched and things saying unsafe

• Hello everyone I was trying to switch something in my joint position check in the dcs settings which was the upper limit thinking it was the robots group 1 upper limit when i was actually changing group 2 upper limit which was the fixture that the robot picks from. So I ended up changing the fixtures upper limit and I went to apply it and restart the robot after restarting robot I got a bunch of safety error that I can’t fix now I tried putting back the old value and it still didint work also tried to do a back up for the dcs settings and loading it back in also didint fix this problem I’m thinking the dcs zone for fixture is gone but I’ll put in a picture of the faults I have revived and I am running four robots in my cell and I changed it to just one robot but the other three robots only have some of these faults maybe from the plc telling the other four robots it’s not safe to move so I’m urgently asking for help how to

resolve this issue. If I can call anyone or anything please let me know your ideas

• The pulse mismatch can happen when loading a backup from another robot or when the robot is in another position compared the the position saved in the backup. Calibrate the robot and verify the zero position should fix that.

For the DCS SSO erros, check your Safe I/O connect setup. The inputs for these signals are either not configured or they are off.

Advertising from our partners