NX100 clear user alarm or change severity level help

• Hello everyone. I have a use alarm I cannot clear (even with machine restart). Operator said the machine was flipping A to B and got a 4328 servo tracking error before a complete rotation. Operator kept clearing the alarm and trying to get it to go (would go little at a time until next alarm). I saw that neither Universal Input for A/B home were lit. I attempted to sweep the positioner using EX POS variable but went the wrong way and am now stuck in a user alarm (S4 cube alarm) I think it has to do with table A almost hitting the ground. I believe if I can bypass or change severity level of said user alarm I could revers the positioner and fix the machine.

Help with this would be awesome.

Thank You

• So I thought maybe if I change the positioner interferencee data to all 0.0 then the alarm will be cleared. When I try to input data into the boxes in the interference area it wont let me change anything. I am in maintenance mode.

I am confused. I followed the NX100 manual in regards to changing interference area. Just seems like pushing select or any button does nothing.

• Try in management security level;

ROBOT in the Main Menu.

LIMIT RELEASE, change to VALID.

You should be able to jog the external.

I’d be more concerned over why you are getting the servo tracking alarm.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• 95 DEVILS thanks for the tip, I knew there had to be an option somewhere to turn off soft limits. Unfortunately with this error present the select button on the pendant doesn't work. You can not edit any fields.

Ljuba I think you are correct but I have no idea what I'd be looking for.

• You evidently changed screens before clearing the alarm. Go to SYSTEM INFO, ALARM. Touch reset to reset the alarm. It’s only a 4328 servo tracking alarm. Follow the steps I gave you above after that.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Right, I have cleared the servo alarm but the user alarm 9065 S4 CUBE ALARM is still active and cannot be cleared since the controls for the positioner (well everything) are locked out. I found that the user alarm is triggering SPECIFIED OUTPUT #50013. I'm thinking somehow I have to go into the ladder and turn that off to be able to move the positioner out of the interference cube.

Advertising from our partners