Can I load .as file to the controller in K-Roset?

• Hello everyone, i'm new using K-Roset and struggeling to find how can I load .as file from the real robot. In the load option I see only .pg .lc .st .rv file can be loaded.

Can I load an .as file to the K-roset? or would anyone show me how to load the .as file to the controller in K-Roset? I'm using K-Roset licensed version 1.6.9

Edited 2 times, last by RD24: adding the K-roset Version ().

• I'm using K-Roset licensed version 1.6.9

You should consider upgrading your KRoset to the latest version, that is way out of date.

Recent controllers, arms, settings and firmware comparisons are not available in that earlier version.

Hello everyone, i'm new using K-Roset and struggeling to find how can I load .as file from the real robot. In the load option I see only .pg .lc .st .rv file can be loaded.

What does the AS file contain?

A full backup can be loaded but do not expect it to work 100% due to firmware and default simulation settings in KRoset, especially on an older version of KRoset.

To use KRoset in this way really requires advanced knowledge of your Kawasaki system.

Can I load an .as file to the K-roset?

The way to load in an AS file is just drop your AS file in your PG folder, then in KRoset, from the terminal screen execute the load command:

LOAD 'filename'

Advertising from our partners