Abb 660 palletizer robot palletizing programming

• Hello everyone,

I'm new at abb robot programming , Recently i have assigned to a parallelizing project . I'm writing this thread regarding help required for parallelizing programming.

i have done Abb robot basic programming using teach pendant, but this time i have to do it with robot-studio by editing prog data file in words

can Anyone please explain Me in details about this style of robot programming or can someone share any manual links of any kind of information in order to research about it

program will be done in test and case logic I have no idea about it . Please someone help Me with this

• Virat_07, welcome to the forum.

ABB has been making robots for a long time and robot programming is constantly changing.

To help us find more specific information, please tell us what version of robot software and what options are included with the software.

To make thing more relevant, tell us what other robot systems have you used.

• Thank You Skooter

I have done some basic level if and then logic programing on ABB IRB foundry plus 2 models with IRC 5 controllers it .

Now I wil be working on Abb IRB 660 -250/3.5 , IRC 5 controller with following options

communication - Ethernet/IP

Robotware version RW6

World Zones : World zones

collision detection : collision detection

Advertising from our partners