Store KIDE projects into seperated files

• Hi,

I have seen that there are AS commands to save and load parts of the program like variables or subroutines in separate files. Is there a way to save and load projects in separate files for code and variables directly from KIDE?
    This would be very helpful for me, as i use several Kawasaki robots that have implemented the same behavior, but slightly different pose variables, and it is very tedious to change the behavior and keep the individual variables at the same time.

• Hi!

I thing you should write it directly to the KIDE author on his forum: (https ://www. kide-forum .eu) and ask him to add this feature.

He takes into account user requests.

P.S. Now I need this feature too :smiling_face:

Thank you for your reply. I had hoped to have overlooked the feature only. I will ask in the KIDE forum about it.

• Just using SAVE/P/L/R/S filename = program name pulls all associated variables in relative to that program.

I have macro's setup in KRTerm for all my needs and don't use KIDE at all (due to preference).

If anything, I use KRoset IDE instead.

However, as KIDE is not licensed and freely available, I'm sure the developers are interested in adding new features as per request and I'm sure that won't be too difficult to implement.

Advertising from our partners