Yaskawa Controller Process Simulate

• Hello,

i'm trying to set up my Controller in Process simulate for OLP Programming.

i will not use RCS.

where can i find and store the file name "manipulators.cfg"?

because now in my simulate cell it is not possible to select any manipulator

is it possible to have the RCS Module from Yaskawa?

I don't find the RCS files for Yaskawa on the Tecnomatix download site

Do someone have experience with the topic?

Thanks for the help and have a nice day

• Hello thanks a lot for your answer.

i will not use RCS. only Teach Pendant.

how can i complett the settings in order to see and select the used manipulator on the controller properties?

when i try to download a robotprogramm all axis a zero.

how can i solve this?

• About the Manipulator Type field in the Robot Properties, You only can change this with RCS enables.

About all axis in zero, I don't have any idea. The .cojt came from Yaskawa or Siemens, or You did it by Yourself?

• Hi the .cojt is from Yaskawa.

is there any possibility to set up the tool load for OLP?

the ptp interpolation is very bad. i use no rcs but the yaskawa controller is used

what can be the reason?

i load mada parameter from yaskawa ( ALL and .SY) where can i find the other one? ( SGSPEC, SGPRS, SGCLARNC, RBCALIB, SGDTL, SGPRSCL).

• The controller permits Process Simulate read and write programs in native robot language. INFORMIII in case of Your robot. Without it, You couldn't upload a real robot program on PS.

But to simulate the real robot behavior motion, You will need the RCS. Withtout it, PS will use MOP, its standard motion planner, and robot path wouldn't be so smooth as it would be with RCS enabled.

So, with the controller, You can upload robot settings, but I don't know how MOP would consider them, if it consider them, at all.

Please note that You can have the controller without the RCS, but You can't have RCS without its specific controller.

• thanks a lot,

we are purchasing the RCS for the OLP.

do you know how to enter the values of the load data (Tool) for Yaskawa in Simulate?

with accurate load data the Motion Planer should work more accurate i think or that doesn't matter?

Cheers

• With RCS enabled, You will need accurate load data to obtain accurate simulation, cycle times, and so on.

I don't have PS with Yaskawa controller at hand right nnow, but If I recall correctly, You need to use Explicit Data Upload (or Load Machine Data, maybe?), and pick Tooldata.cnd file to pull real load data inside Your virtual robot.

Advertising from our partners