Load data verification

• Hi,

I'm currently trying to create a tool all numerically and have entered the mass etc.

At the bottom I'm unable to enable the Overload/Underload because the "Load data verification has not been enabled."

How do I enable this?

• what robot exactly?

what KSS?

is the tool already defined?

what is value of $LDC_LOADED?

yes Admin is above other accounts but... even Admin may not be allowed to do some settings. check Rights management, things could be set to "Deactivated"

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Anyone has a solution to this problem? I have the same...

my oh my... life is so hard... apparently some find it difficult or too much effort to write a complete sentence. and someone is supposed to bend backwards to help them.

you have the same... what? solution? robot brand?

i don't even want to begin considering possible answer when people asking for something do not bother to describe the issue. a complete post would describe in shortest possible way all that is needed to replicate the problem. i see none of that.

"i have the same..."

well good for you, mister...

as already suggested check user level and rights - things could be simply locked down.

also is the robot even operational? maybe KSS does not want to see more things changed if ... i don't know... WoV project does not match the used system.. or current mode is AUT or EXT... or maybe the KSS is corrupt.... or maybe one of 10000000 other things...

a well asked question should narrow possible answers to one or two cases.

all too often people want help but don't even try so why should we? in general, i am not in the mood to start guessing and solving puzzles for those who do not want to make the effort themselves. sorry... the best tip i have is to read pinned topic READ FIRST. if that is too much, simply hire someone to take care of the problem. for $$$$$ everyone can get white glove service. no effort needed.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I have the same PROBLEM. Better?

Well, you have typed 92 characters and it will never helps anyone.

For all who wants to help:

I've checked all the topics/tips above. I have the same Robot running on a KRC4 and there I can activate the load data verfication.

• Tried to set it directly on machine data?

Fubini

• It doesnt worked to set it directly in the machinedata.

Kuka sent me a LDP.xml file, which I had to replace in

C:\KRC\Roboter\Config\User\Common\Mada

, now it works.

Thank to all for helping.

Advertising from our partners