irPickPro Not saving simulation settings

• So, this is a bit silly, but... I'm building a simulation test cell in irPickPro, and found that saving the cell does not appear to save all the simulation settings.

Specifically, if I save the cell, close irPickPro, then re-start irPickPro and open the saved cell, all my changes are retained except for the Part Offset settings under the Simulation tab of the properties window for the Infeed station. I'm using these settings to emulate the random placement of parts on the infeed conveyor. But rebooting irPickPro seems to disable and reset all these offsets.

There may be other settings that are also being "reset" this way, but this is the set that I'm running into. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

• Okay, I opened your cell, and the Simulation settings were reset, like I always get when I re-open my cells:

Did you have those offsets active when you saved the cell?

On an unrelated note, I saw this:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And laughed. So I'm not the only one! I've been getting this whenever I create a new irPickPro cell from scratch, then change the FS Tray from 4 cells down to 1. As soon as I get below 2, the remaining part rotates 90deg and I have to jump through hoops to fix it. WTF, Fanuc, seriously?

Advertising from our partners