Nachi MZ07 Edit program on pc

• Hello everyone

I have 3 robots MZ07 With controler CFD

I want to edit programs on my computer and transfer to robots

I have the development software

FD on Desk (demo version)

FD on Desk 2

can someone help me and tell me how I can connect to the robot and transfer the programs

I manage to open the programs through the backup from the robot but cannot create a connection and transfer to the robot

Thanks for any ideas or advice

• Procedure to edit program using FDonDesk 2 Light

1. File-> New-> Project Name
    2. Right Click Project-> Make a New Folder (for backup of the robot)
    3. Connect and Download work data from the controller-> Enter the IP address of CFD
    4. The work Folder is copied to your PC. You can edit, and save programs using the PC.
    5. Save Project as a Dap file
  • Hello bsrr

Thank you very much for your answer

But I can't get into the FD On Desk 2 Light

When I open the software, a small window appears for entering an IP Address

I enter the IP Address of the robot and press OK

Then I get a message "Connect to the controller for license activation"

And after I click OK on the message the software closes

I checked that I write the correct IP Address

I did ping to the robot and i saw that there was communication between my computer and the robot

I am attaching pictures of the screens

I would appreciate some more advice

• Hello bsrr

thank you very much for the help

today I tried to connect to the robot again and I was able to connect through FD on Desk 2

It works great

• Hello,

I'm a beginner, I have a CFD controller and a MZ07L robot arm. I would like to know if it is possible to edit a program on a PC, for example in Notepad++. As shown in the picture, if I open the file that I downloaded from the controller, it is distorted (encoded). Nicely readable on the left side, distorted on the right. Or maybe someone knows how I have to "code" it in one and the other direction..

I hope I was clear enough. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• It seems program need to be compiled and decompiled " ASCII ". If i read right Nachi CFD controller has 64KB file size limit for program. I have controller from year 2016, i can not believe these numbers, if the number be 100 times higher it still not be much, but 64 KB that is from year 1980. Very disappointing. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

It seems program need to be compiled and decompiled " ASCII ". If i read right Nachi CFD controller has 64KB file size limit for program. I have controller from year 2016, i can not believe these numbers, if the number be 100 times higher it still not be much, but 64 KB that is from year 1980. Very disappointing

The memory Capacity of the CFD Controller is 256 MB(2,560,000 steps equivalent)

Advertising from our partners