Reposition error

• hi there

i want to move external axis with external structure.

but when i running program this error shown:1437 Reposition.

i want to skip xp(1 to n) position.

• i guess this is a KRC2...

what KSS?

what version of Gripper & SpotTech?

can you provide more info on this "external axis with external structure"? is E1 a spot gun or something else?

where is instruction pointer exactly?

what interrupts are active? i do not see declarations...

why not post actual code instead of screenshot? ILFs contain things that are not displayed.

message 1437 "Reposition" is a pretty common sight when one changes robot position in an ISR but does not return to planed path. document with list and description of other messages is available in download section.

your last screenshot shows USERSPOT.SRC with motion inside. according to example in manual for Gripper & SpotTech version 3.2 (for early KSS8.x versions), that block of code may look something like below. I see no robot motions in there.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• i guess this is a KRC2...

what KSS?

what version of Gripper & SpotTech?

can you provide more info on this "external axis with external structure"? is E1 a spot gun or something else?

where is instruction pointer exactly?

what interrupts are active? i do not see declarations...

why not post actual code instead of screenshot? ILFs contain things that are not displayed.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• my src

dat file

userspot.src

• i see no mention of support for servogun in SpotTech documentation. there is no mention of word "servo". servoguns are controlled by different tech package (ServoGun TC or ServoGun FC)

i see that last to ILFs are using TRIGGER command (form of an interrupt) to call USERSPOT() which then calls RETRACT().

TRIGGER is used to execute some code while robot is performing motion. for example it can be used to open/close pneumatic tool. but that code called by TRIGGER cannot contain another motion. that would mean two motions planned and executed at the same time - independently of each other. this is not possible. the only way one could start or stop an external axis independently (while robot is moving) is to have that axis configured as asynchronous.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners