weave motion on KRC2

• Hello all,

KSS 5.6.8 , ArcTech V3.2.3 , WeaveTech V1.0.0

Although I haven’t any connected welding machine to my robot, but I want to have mechanical oscillation for some of my robot motions.

when I install above technologies I have syntax error! Is it possible to use weaveTech inline forms in my case(without configured welding machine)?

Thanks for any Help!

• I have an not famous welding machine that robot communicate with it just with +24V signals.

So I want to use weaveTech inline forms during the motions and welding.

Yes hermann when I install ArcTech or weaveTech after an restart interpreter goes to error and I can't even jog the robot.

• linking error tells that program is trying to call something that is not available. if you highlight the program and read errors it will tell you what line has the problem.

normally this means something is not installed (at least not correctly) or that program was transferred from another robot that had more or different options... but it could also be that the used template contain typo or something that compiler does not understand.

since you did not post the file, or error details it is anyone's guess..

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I am little confused that can I have weaving motion without configured welding machine or not?!

As MOM said it is not possible but I looked at: CR.ArcTech Digital 3.2 and KUKA.WeaveTech 1.0 documents and I didn't see any restriction for that.

it is my first time that I want to use KUKA welding package. can someone help me how can I do that?

• Yes SkyeFire ,I have ArcTech package V3.2.3 with add-on folder includes weaveTech V1.0.0

In that case, you have the software to generate the weave motion. The difficulty lines in the fact that those TPs, if I recall correctly, couple the Weld Start/Stop actions tightly with the Weave motion.

The TP code is open, so it should be possible to copy only the portions of the Weave motion commands you want to use, or to use the stock ILFs and modify the TP support routines to not wait for signals from the (non-existent) arc-welding system.

This does not explain your Syntax Error, however, from the first post. That would not be caused by missing hardware. It's possible you have installed an ArcTech TP version which is not compatible with your KSS version. Or installed TPs out of order. The first step is to examine the line which is causing the syntax error and determine why the error is occurring. Likewise for the Linking error -- examine the line causing the error, determine what subroutine/function call is causing the error, then see if that subroutine exists in the TP directory.

Advertising from our partners