Fanuc controller blowing fuse

• Hi, I have been dealing with a Fanuc robot R-30iB Plus that started to blow the fuse that goes to the teach pendant dead man. It was working at the beginning, but suddenly started to blow that fuse, we tried replacing the pendant with one that was already working and all pointed out that the dead man of the teach pendant could be damaged, because as soon as we connected the other teach pendant it worked again. But now it was showing error "srvo 375 mode 12 status abnormal". We put some jumpers to discard board damage. The only thing left was check the wiring, we have not finished with that but it looks good so far. I have no idea what else can be done, if anyone has second thoughts that can help resolve this issue.

Also I want to add that at the beginning I did some configuration with the Safety I/O(SSO,CSO) and honestly I do not know if that may cause the error.

• Is it an LR-Mate? I once had this happen when the main power into the controller was missing a phase. IIRC, every time I squeezed the deadman, the fuse for the power to the robot's RO outputs would blow. There weren't any other error indications, which made it a real pain to track down.

Advertising from our partners