dx200 read g-code

• Goodmorning I would like pass a g code to dx200 with tool description and work coordinates. It is possible? can someone help me to do that?

many thanks in advance

best regards

• I don't have a program now because I would like information on how to do i gcode and use it with yaskawa. many thanks in advance

Edited once, last by dset ().

• If you have Motosim offline simulation, you can import 3D drawing and create path with CAM function in the Motosim.

If you have G-Code file that created other softwares, you need to write a converter by your salves (C#, Python and ...). With converter you can convert values in g-code to robot job.

There aren't any software for convert g-code to robot job (i couldn't find).

• Thank you very much

I have one other question...maybe inappropriate question. Before by motosim I just will try with simple geometries.

Maybe can you suggest me example, tutorial or gui to write my personal converter? I program python and c and inform for yaskawa, and some other languages but I could have problems to well undestand how to convert gcode in inform without creating damages.

Many thanks in advace

• Some time ago, SkyeFire posted his GCode to KRL (KUKA Robot Language) on KUKA board.

Since You know INFORM and Python, I think this can be a good starting point.

Anyway, the generated .jbi file still need be tested on on a real robot (or Motosim), to check syntax and so on.

On the simulator side, I think RoboDK can handle this kind of task. And You can download a demo on their site, so is a question of deciding what direction would be more cost effective.

Advertising from our partners