Sorting based on color

• Hi all!

I am doing a school project rn and need help.

Basically i have two identical conrods one orange and one blue. I need to sort them based on the color.

I am sending the parts randomly down a conveyor and need to put the part to the right conveyor if its orange and on the left if its blue.

I have installed a camera to check the color but i dont know how to do it. Keep in mind this is my first encounter with this program.

• If you have a black and white camera, I hope you can see the orange as a greyish colour and the blue one a bit darker. The you could use a tool called HISTOGRAM

Also you cold define on the same vision program two MODEL IDs

What software from Fanuc are you using ? Are you picking the parts while they are moving ?

Retired but still helping

• If you have a black and white camera, I hope you can see the orange as a greyish colour and the blue one a bit darker. The you could use a tool called HISTOGRAM

Also you cold define on the same vision program two MODEL IDs

What software from Fanuc are you using ? Are you picking the parts while they are moving ?

I am using the HandlingPRO software and i pick the parts up when they arrive at the end of the conveyor. I want to check the color before the robot picks up the conrod.

• If you want some help you are going to have to answer the questions

I don't believe you have a colour camera. The XC-56 is the basic B and W camera Fanuc offers

Do you know how to work with iRVision ?

Do you know how to program the robot and integrate it with iRVision?

Retired but still helping

Advertising from our partners