Need help with program

• Hi all . We have a kuka 360 at our shop that we have not used in a long time. I am trying to write program that will pick up the left or right part depending on the proxy signal . I already have the two parts divided into there own subprogram. The main program I have a

Wait for ( in 8 lefthaspart)

But I don't know how to set a timer for checking if the left has the part and if not then go to

Wait for (in 9 righthaspart)

Thanks in advance

• that works if you don't care for example if both inputs are active at the same time.

if this is supposed to work only when one sensor is TRUE and other is FALSE, your expressions need to be modified. and if you have more than two sensors doing this evaluation, this quickly becomes hard to read.

in those cases it would be better to use some more compact way of decision making.

Suppose you have several sensors and only want to proceed if only ONE of them is active.

and suppose the inputs are 8,9,10 and 11.

then it would be easier to use signal that groups those inputs into a single value and use SWITCH statement. and if main program is looping but there is nothing to do, display gets jumpy.

to eliminate that we can add tiny delay somewhere in the loop.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners