Auto reset $DMAURST not working

• Hey guys,

I have a new R-30iB Mate Plus controller and setting $DMAURST to TRUE is not working. The behavior is the same as with the variable set to FALSE.

The software version is V9.40P/33 and this is the first time the auto reset is not working. It works with all my other robots with software versions <V9.40.

Did somebody encounter the same behavior?

• I found the solution. There is a new DCS parameter called "TP Enabling Dev Reset" which secures the $DMAURST variable. I guess it was introduced from software version V9.40. Unfortunately, it is not described in the DCS manual. I have checked the latest version available on the FANUC portal.

When changing TP Enabling Dev Reset to ENABLE then $DMAURST automatically also changes to TRUE. After applying the DCS parameters everything worked as expected.

It is a bit odd because I applied some changes in DCS before but $DMAURST still didn't work. After setting TP Enabling Dev Reset back to DISABLE > Apply > Power cycle > TP Enabling Dev Reset ENABLE > Apply > Power cycle it worked.

• Changing $DMAURST will automatically affect the value of TP Enabling Dev Reset (and vice versa) and requires to apply the changes of the DCS parameters. This didn't work for me for some reason and I only got it to work with the described procedure.

Advertising from our partners