IN LINE FORMS

• hi everyone,

context:

this is my first time trying usertech i need to create or modify some inline forms. All this work i'm realizing in workvisual (I don´t have access to the real robot).

When I seek the inline form i can see the default one. Now I need to personalize it.

*end of context

I've modified the KDFX, the "SmartHMI.exe.UserTech.InlineForms.config" and I´ve added the "struct" and the "decl" inside "config.dat", I´ve uninstalled and installed Usertech already, but I still see the default inlineform. :loudly_crying_face:

I didn´t find information about how to modify or create it, and I don´t know if I´m skipping something or what´s the exactly relation between the above files :confused_face:

Does someone have some tip or information for guide me, please?

• i've used UserTech on many projects but never tried to see result in WoV, since there is always OL or real robot nearby. i do not see this being done any other way but i am willing to learn.

not long ago KUKA changed file format from KFD to KFDX. that was major pain since most of converted files would no longer work. i had to remove bunch of clutter that converter adds automatically and tweak few lines to get it all working again. of course, for that one needs access...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks for your answer, at this moment I would like to know wich are the files involved for the correct execution of an online form (regardless of whether I can upload it to a physical robot or WoV)

I´ve intalled Lasertech (at start of this Odyssey) an I was able to insert and modify the inline forms of lasertech (as if I was had the real smartpad), that make me think I´m skipping some file

Edited once, last by nYx.sGa ().

• LlaserTech etc are there for guidance (to be examples). i always make my own files.

they include KFD or KFDX depending on KSS version, any icon files as needed, and menu (SmartHMI.exe.xxxxxx.config)

for inline forms icons are not needed.

conversion of KFD to KFDX is simple and results are obvious (new file is created).

conversion of menu files is another story, i never got this to work, there are no log entries to show that this ever worked, KUKA did not answer my questions and if my recollection is correct, i just adapted them based on existing files on given KSS version

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I think the development of UserTech ILFs with WorkVisual will depend on what is the KSS version of the target controller.

I could use some common optional ILFs , as GripperSpotTech in newer versions of WorkVisual, but the controller in the WoV had Kss 8.6.x.

I suppose with everything (KOPS, KFDX files) in place, WoV should work with UserTech.

For older robots, with KSS 8.3 or below, You could try OrangeEdit. Or pay a license to use it with newer controllers.

• Hi everyone,

We still have some problems with UserTech ILF but the original problem was resolved, if you want to see the changes made in your ILF (WoV), you must to save your archive (kdfx) in the next directory:

C:\ProgramData\KUKA Roboter GmbH\WorkVisual
    \6.0\OptionPackages\UserTech\WorkVisual

When you don´t have the real robot it´s a little complicated, but the above information could help you visualize how look like your changes of ILF in WoV.

Advertising from our partners