robotics course suggestion needed

• I have been working in the manufacturing domain for the past two years and I am now looking to upskill myself in robotics and AI. I found this course online and I am wondering if it is any good.

The course looks comprehensive and covers a lot of ground, but I don't want to waste my time or money on something that isn't going to be beneficial. Has anyone taken this course before? Or does anyone have any suggestions on other courses that might be better?

Artificial Intelligence for Robotics (Udacity)
    Artificial Intelligence for Robotics is online course offered by Stanford University via Udacity.
    www.mooc-course.com

• Lemster68

Approved the thread.
  • I will add to Lemster's message:
    What do you want to learn exactly? Robotics and AI is a wide topic, especially theses days where pretty much everything is "robotics".
    And what knowledge do you have in robotics so far? You've been in the manufacturing industry for a few years, very cool. Doing what? What is your general technical background?
    One can learn almost anything, just make sure you properly asses your current knowledge and actual goals.

RoboDK - Simulation and Offline programming software for industrial and collaborative robots.

Visit us at RoboDK.com
    Take a look at our tutorial videos on our YouTube channel.

Advertising from our partners