low speed external axis

• Hello, good afternoon.

I have a problem that occurs repeatedly in several robots that i have installed, where the external axis MG_64_110_35_S0 has been used and the issue is that i have never managed to reach the maximum speed of the servo indicated according to its catalog, which is 4500RPM.

I have tried in multiple ways, with the axis in synchronism or out of synchronism and the result is the same whether it does not exceed 2500RPM, regardless of the development or the acceleration time.

The variables that have been used are the following:

$VEL_EXTAX[1] = 100

$ACC_EXTAX[1] = 100

$VEL = {CP 3.00000,ORI1 400,000,ORI2 400,000}

$ACC = {CP 10.0000,ORI1 1000.00,ORI2 1000.00}

$VEL_AXIS_MA[7] = 4500

attached a project example project that was used to do the speed tests on the motor

I have also tried using the motor as asynchronous to remove it from the robot interpolation using the Asyptp command {e1 2500} with long travels to ensure it reaches the maximum speed.

I need your help...!

• What does not exceed 2500 rpm? The axis or the servomotor. If it is the axis also rat_mot_ax needs to be considered.

How do you know that desired velocity is not reached?

Why is the axis set to linear by axis_type?

If you want only to use a motor without kinematic integration why do you assign it external kinematic #EASYS.

Fubini

• language is important. the 4500RPM refers to max speed of the servo motor.

according to MADA gear ratio is 188.3 so E1 axis will turn 188.3 times slower than the motor. that means a axis running at max speed can complete one 1 full revolution in about 2.5 seconds (assuming load is matched and axis is tuned).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, how are you? Fubini  panic mode

First of all, thank you very much for your comment.

Here my explanations:

- It is the servomotor that does not reach 4500 RPM, not the axis.

- The servomotor corresponds to a gripper and at this moment it is decoupled to do the speed tests.

- Use a tachometer to check your actual speed.

- Use both methods, Linear or Rotary and the speed was the same.

- The reason I took it out of sync was just to do the speed test and find the error.

- The transmission ratio is 188.3 due to the necessary torque, but it is currently decoupled from the reduction gear.

• that is odd... does the axis ever reach and maintain cruising speed? if not, movement or acceleration are

too low. you can check that with trace tool.

also is correct catalog element used for it? some are for lower current drives and that means lower acceleration.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners