EL6695-1001 and EL 6695 0000

• Hi all

Robot:KR10 R1100

Cabinet:KRC4 compact (x12 I/O)

Interface:x11

KSS 8.6.8

I am trying communication between Beckhoff PLC and a KR C4 .I have ek1100 as bus coupler and EL6695 (Beckhoff(revision 4)) as Ether cat bridge terminal

after adding this to the controller via work visual everything was normal but after mapping the I/O its started to show below mentioned error

"Error on reading/writing:SYS-X44_EL6695_PRIM1"

:SYS-X44_EL6695_PRIMI:Error in subordinate Ether cat ring(error code: EXT DEV ,not connected-No PDO Exchange))

I have read some manuals from Kuka expert there its mentioned instead of using Beckhoff EL6695 I have to use EL6695-1001 From kuka

I have been using this same module for other kuka robotic system(KRC4 standard,KSS 8.3,KR16) and I never had this issue

please have an attention on this matter and advice

• well - one of KRC messages says that EL6695 primary side is connected to KRC but the remote side is not connected or working... so you need to check connections and make sure that PLC is ok.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• the DTM file you added to your project enables EoE support (Ethernet over EtherCat). This is something KRC4 does not support. In other words you can try to see if you can switch if off or try to ignore it.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi panic mode

thanks for the reply

okay I will try this,

I have installed almost 6 krc4 robot for the past 2 year with same el6695 module and its running fine but its kss is 8.3,while installing those I never encountered these errors .interesting thing is if I check those wvs project by generate code in my new wvs its showing below mentioned warning

4:30:47 PM Slave 'EL6695 EtherCAT Bridge terminal (Primary)' uses 'EoE', but this is not supported by master.

Please find my old backup screenshot

• Tips:

please read pinned topic READ FIRST and review your content before posting.

post relevant detail that match the question.

state versions, show settings and connections.

think about things that may have changed...

do not make me think..

Examples:

what exactly is one supposed to compare in those last two screenshots?

why the screenshots are not covering entire screen area as suggested in READ FIRST? if there is a detail to pay attention to, circle it...

your installations done two years ago did not use same WoV and same KSS. things change... WoV in particular keeps evolving and more "analysis" code is added so it is normal that newer version will produce more verbose report. Some of things reported don't even make sense and are often ignored. What matters is not if WoV will find something suspicious... it is if KSS will be happy with it. I get the WoV spitting messages all the time complaining about this and that (function not found, or #AS_PROG is invalid keyword etc.) but ... once the project is deployed to controller, it works.

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi

panic mode sorry for the missing details

Actually I have done this same communication to connect beckhoff PLC, before with some robots .I didn't had any problem while doing those configuration.following are the module I used

Ek1100

EL6695(from beckhoff) revision 4

Robot:Kr16-2

Cabinet :KRC4 standard

Kss:8.3.34

Wvs:5.0.6

But now if I try same thing on kss 8.6.8 and wvs6 0.25 it's showing error

Please find attached videos

Video1-wvs 5.0.6

Video2 -wvs 6.0.25

If I miss anything sorry again and please do advice me wvs5.mp4 wvs6.mp4

Advertising from our partners