Unknown operation mode problem

• WhatsApp-Image-2022-09-15-at-09.41.53.jpeg">

WhatsApp-Image-2022-09-15-at-09.42.01.jpeg">

WhatsApp-Image-2022-09-15-at-10.16.40.jpeg">

Hello, everyone i've read other operation mode errors on kuka robot, but i could not solve my problem and mine is also disgusting one. i've one kuka vkrc2 controller.

İ m getting unknown mode and emergency alarms, but for example robot works with no error for 5-6 days then this error comes sometimes, we get more 5-6 times a day, and sometimes it stays for a while,

i ve checked esc board connections, i also changed it and still same ( there must be no connection problem due to wiring because it s working, i think if i had wiring problem it can not disappear sometimes.

i ve checked kpc and changed it but it s still same sometimes works and sometimes not.

i ve checked esc - kpc cables which are going to kpc connector

i ve check all relays on esc card and fuses etc.

is there anyway this to happen cuz of kuka power pack i am not sure i am getting 27v etc but the only thing that i did not check for is this

i also checked mfc i dont know is it relevant or not

i am just feeling like only thing to get rid of this problem is to say dracarys to my dragon to burn this controller so i can sleep well.

connections on x211or x11 is disabled and done from directly on esc board as shown on images.

yellow cables channel a and b going for emg stop and turning back accordingly as it must be, if i m not wrong. i also made them closed contact canceled emg and made it stand alone work but it s still same :frowning_face:

I will be thankfull who tries to help me about the topic or any suggestions, have a nice day.

• Now i m gonna change kps600 if i can borrow from someone, gonna update the result. even it fixes the problem if i have a problem on kps600, shouldnt i al so get anothet servo or breaking errors etc.

• After i got these errors i just reload old kps-600 and i still ve operation mode fault, only thing i m wondering is when i changed another kps i did not see any operation fault for 1 hour only problem was synch and drives error when i want to move any axis, if this shows me the proof of my kps has fault i can change somehow.

because today was like 1min oper. mode fault and 1 min no fault and i was not even made any restart esc or open fuse and close

• intermittent faults aver very hard to pinpoint. the most efficient way to troubleshoot this sort of things is to replace components (KPS,KDS, cables,...) until problem is resolved. i recall similar issue with one of the KRC2 and ultimately it was determined that cause was one of the cables going to KPC. but it took long to find it out because everyone was interested in swapping electronics... that works to in many cases but issue could be wiring, power, etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• intermittent faults aver very hard to pinpoint. the most efficient way to troubleshoot this sort of things is to replace components (KPS,KDS, cables,...) until problem is resolved. i recall similar issue with one of the KRC2 and ultimately it was determined that cause was one of the cables going to KPC. but it took long to find it out because everyone was interested in swapping electronics... that works to in many cases but issue could be wiring, power, etc.

totally agree i am just thinkng that sometimes i fixed the problem but then 5 days later same fault back i just lost my confidence about this issue, cuz it doesnot make any sense.

Advertising from our partners