• hello

i have two errors appear when i turn on the power

1- 1313 digital servo CPU-a dual port ram abnormal adress 40

then i reset and disappear , after few seconds the second error appear

1411 error of servo A block code is 90

reset but the motor power not on

JS10-A87

• Welcome to the forum............ :beerchug:

During initialization of the servo CPU on the 1AE board, data cannot be read or

written to the CPU-A dual port RAM located on the 1AE board - error 1313.

Usually attributed to bad RAM on the 1AE board and in the first instance, recommended to replace the 1AE (if you can find one), making sure you also move the eeproms and 1CM boards to the replacement board and make same switch and jumper settings as suspect board.

It is possible you have data corruption in the eeproms, as these contain the servo firmware which gets transferred at initialization stage, in which case replacements of these and the software require sourcing too.

Simplest is exchange 1AE (if you can find one) to see if problem clears.

Other problems could be:

- 9ZA is faulty

- BX backplane board is faulty.

- Board (s) are not seated correctly to BX backplane.

• You are using a robot that is likely to be >25 years old, so is obsolete and no longer supported from Kawasaki regarding technical support or spare parts.

Finding replacement parts will be difficult except for auction sites, or 2nd user robot dealers but again, the age of the robot and controller means locating spares may be impossible.

You will have to make internet search to try and locate.

2 types of servo control boards were made available for A and AD controllers, so important to identify the correct type installed:

- 1AE - removable eeproms (servo firmware update/exchange), 1CM boards (current limiting for robot)

- 1GE - flash ram (servo firmware loading for update/exchange), 1GM board (current limiting for robot).

1AE boards are universal.

The things that are needed to make match for used robot model are:

- Installed eeproms have specific servo firmware and need to be matched to robot model.

- Installed 1CM boards need to be matched to robot model.

- Jumpers and switch settings applicable to robot model.

- So, make sure above 3 are transferred to replacement board.

1GE boards are universal.

The things that are needed to make match for used robot model are:

- Servo firmware to be loaded into flash memory from floppy disc matched to robot model.

- Installed 1GM board needs to be matched to robot model.

- Jumpers and switch settings applicable to robot model.

- So, make sure above 3 are transferred to replacement board.

Most information can be found in the following post where I have placed all the manuals I have for A and AD controllers, which is limited information, but most information is available:

A and AD Controller Documents - Manuals, Software and Tools for Kawasaki Robots - Robotforum - Support and discussion community for industrial robots and cobots (robot-forum.com)

Advertising from our partners