KRC2 Emergency stop , configure i/o driver

• Hello everyone

we bought a robot that was working with peripherals that didn't come, now we're trying to get it working, we've already eliminated most of the errors, but we couldn't eliminate the Emergency stop, we think it doesn't come from the x11 plug but from programming.

already tried the two X11 schemes without result...

We already " suppress, with two ; ; " the peripherals FESTO and BOSCH from the file Yosys and devnet

You can see the attached images, and files and indicate what we can do more.

Thanks.

KUKA PROB.zip

• AD
  • devicenet seem to be working (red indicator, not gray).

the problem is with safety circuit. something is not connected correctly or power is missing or something is defective. that is why you see no operating mode etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you for your answer,
    Where can I find the electrical schematic for the emergency stop system. the reference I have is C13 platine A1
    See attached photo.

• hello everyone, can someone explain the relationship....... at ESC Diagnosis the local and external emergency stop are released (see pictures) and in message there are emergency stop alarm???

is there another way to trigger the external emergency stop???? other than the input 24v in X11 plug