KUKA Smartpad not connecting HMI

• Greetings folks, I'm new in KUKA robots and I'm having trouble with a Smartpad KSS 8.3.19 KRC4 Compact.

One of ours Smartpads was with "the orange screen problem", it freezes in the KUKA orange logo when it turns on. I´ve read here previously that what causes that is the NAND FLASH memory. So we sent a working smartpad board to a supplier of ours so he can buy the NAND FLASH memory, copy it and tranfer to a new one. So he did that. Now the smartpad does not freezes in the orange screen but does not connect to the HMI, the message "Waiting for cyclic connection" is shown. I connected a external monitor and the messages from the attached pic appears. Do you people have idea of what could be wrong? With another smartpad the system works fine.

• turn switch above the screen to horizontal as if changing mode. then press menu button. this will get you into smartPad menu, and not the usual HMI menu. this is same as one would use to access smartPad functions like calibrate touchscreen etc. there you can take a look at settings and compare working and nonworking one...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• It worked! I used the same IP address from the working one with KukaUser, managed to get the password for this user here in the forum. 68kuka1secpw59. Thank you very much Panic Mode!

Advertising from our partners