Drives enable

• Hello Mehrdad_ala,

Have you done the external run process before? Programmers generally use it as a function block in PLC.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• you should do what is always suggested:

1. read pinned topic READ FIRST, it tells you what to read, where to find info, how to ask for help, what to mention etc.

2. post your system details (KSS, tech options etc.)

3. since issue here is related to safety state what safety interface is active in your case. messing with X11 is pointless if your safety interface is CIP Safety or ProfiSafe. post screenshots of your safety config, including

4. your X11 "wiring" is not good. i cannot see much but the "wires" are breadboard jumpers. this is not good - specially if you were connecting them while controller is powered up. also they are meant for breadboard meaning they are not likely to make a good contact with X11. safety circuit is dual channel. both channels must be closed at the same time (within few ms). connecting manually one jumper, then another is not going to be simultaneous. you can try rebooting. you can check diagnostic.

5. you are not describing steps you perform (test mode etc).related info should be posted together (text and image), not disconnected.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• as the image in post 49 shows, your safety configuration uses ProfiSafe as safety interface. This is why messing with X11 made no difference.

To use ProfiSafe you need Siemens safety PLC, properly configured and connected to robot.

To use X11 as safety interface, ProfiSafe need to be turned off, which is done with WorkVisual. This means installing and configuring WorkVisual, getting working project from robot, saving it as new file name, turning off ProfiSafe, deploying and activating modified project, activating new safety configuration. Then X11 will be active...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• To use ProfiSafe you need Siemens safety PLC, properly configured and connected to robot.

Code
    Can you tell me about siemens safety plc, what exactly should I do?
  • in short, you need to hire someone competent to complete commissioning of your cell.

this means determining necessary safeguards per relevant standards, selecting and physically installing them, wiring them to safety inputs of the safety plc, doing hardware configuration of the safety plc (integrating GSDML for KRC4, mapping IO), creating safety program, testing...

3) read 1 and 2

• Code
    I still couldn't do this one alarm after all these messages and research and reading the datasheet, I don't have any problem with the communication between my plc and my robot, I just don't know why this error should come. I did the x11 wiring and it didn't work, I opened the block and I don't know what to do anymore? I sent you any information you need. Can't you think of anything else? I even used the get and put commands in tiaportal, which didn't help, and I don't think a special block is needed to destroy this. error
  • please try putting some thoughts into your posts.

examples:

you are formatting them incorrectly. do not wrap your words into code tags. code tags are for program code. if you cannot communicate clearly with humans, imagine how confused your robot and plc must be. poorly worded and formatted posts do not invite people to respond. quite the opposite...

pinned topic READ FIRST is meant to offer some tips on communicating. this thread has so many posts already but so little is conveyed that we need to guess and assume. and read responses.

when asking question state relevant info. when posting, follow suggestions in READ FIRST. this was mentioned more than once. that includes screenshots. image should cover entire display area, not cropped partial screen - all of your screenshots are an example of tunnel vision. we can only see what you are looking at, but cannot see things that you are not paying attention to. and you chose to omit a lot of key info...

is your PLC really a safety PLC?

does it have a safety task? are you sure?

how did you map robot safety IO in the PLC?

are the robot safety IO used in the safety task? how?

are you using "integrate safety" function?

Code
    I still couldn't do this one alarm after all these messages and research and reading the datasheet

what alarm?

what messages?

what datasheet?

Code
    I don't have any problem with the communication between my plc and my robot, I just don't know why this error should come. 

what error? your screenshots show there are bunch of concerns so clearly your robot and PLC are not doing proper signal exchange.

Code
    I did the x11 wiring and it didn't work, I opened the block and I don't know what to do anymore? 

as already mentioned... your controller safety interface is not X11. it is ProfiSafe...

Unless you change configuration to use X11 as a safety interface, wiring X11 is pointless.

Code
    Can't you think of anything else?

of course i can... i can think of meeting my friends, going fishing, playing video games, reading, watching movies ...

Code
    I even used the get and put commands in tiaportal, which didn't help, and I don't think a special block is needed to destroy this. 

i have no idea what you are trying to say. how is anyone supposed to determine if what you did made sense or not?

Code
    panic mode, read this part of the data sheet, how can I unify the reservation inputs that are yellow in the picture, I do this with plc, but these inputs do not work, but other inputs do.

i do not know what you mean by "unify". what do you mean by "reservation inputs"?

you should not map any of the safety signals in the WorkVisual - they are already mapped. besides mapping safety signals to non-safe IO is a bad idea...

on the robot side only standard IO (non-safe) need mapping because user has choices of hardware and order of IO signals.

with safety interface that does not exist - interface choices and mapping are fixed by KUKA which is why documentation tells you what safety signals are there and in what order.

on the PLC side you need to map everything, standard and safety IO. safety PLC is not a KUKA product and it is not aware of signal types or signal order that some robot controller uses. in this case that is KRC4 but could also be some ABB robot or something else.

also in your safety PLC you must create a safety task, and in it create code that sets signals that robot expects. for this you need to follow the info in documentation from post #44. the first bit there (byte0, bit0) need to be set by safety PLC or you will get the red banner seen in post #23. so clearly your PLC is not setting safety signals but you have focused on robot side and ignored plc side.

3) read 1 and 2

• yes,you are right dear panic mode.thank you for all the warnings you gave.

The plc I use Siemens 1200 (214_1ag40_oxb0).

And it is a standard plc.

Now the question is , can't I work with a robot with this plc?it must be a safety plc?

According to the picture, I didn't use the safe input and output.because it gave an error (can only used with an f_cpu) when compiling.

How can I use this account now ?this plc is not safety use.please help me again

• you have to choose between

a) replacing current PLC with a safety PLC, then you can use ProfiSafe (still need to program safety task etc.)

b) keeping this PLC but changing robot safety interface from ProfiSafe to X11. Then PLC can still do all non-safety logic but robot safety will be wired to X11.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners