Kuka Hmi has encountered fault

• solution is read and understand the message... and if that does not help, post some details and ask others for help. but so far no details beyond message itself were shared. suggestion to read pinned topic READ FIRST is meant to guide members when asking others for help what to provide and how to ask but - some people still don't get it...

if you expect help of others, describe problem in details and state all relevant info : product type, how it is used, how it happened, when does it happen (frequency), what was tried etc. if you have a hardware problem, state hardware version, if it is software problem state software version etc. how hard is that? we are not here to play guessing game... it starts by you providing details. or as Dr Evil would say: "throw me a fricking bone...".

this seem to be a typical software problem and a very very generic message. so state relevant info about the used software (as much as possible). that includes KSS version. message is generated by Microsoft and not KUKA, so state windows version. it occurs at start, so state the exact type of start used (cold, warm,...).

quite often windows problem can be resolved by cold boot. if that is not the case, and issue persists, i would consider running chkdisk, check available resources (free RAM and HDD space), possibly restoring backup image etc.

and of course state how did you get to this situation.... what was done to get you to this point? did you just install some software? was the robot working before, is it maintained properly, how often it is restarted, what type of start, does it shut down normally when powered off (gracefully or abruptly)? if power off is abrupt, robot will have no chance to close any open files and HDD could get corrupt. this is where maintenance comes in (making sure that batteries are ok). in older systems like pictured, if HDD is still original it is long long past its expiration date and it is likely to have problems of its own too.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners