Offline programming SRS

• Hi,

Is there an easy way to programme a staubli robot without using the SRS software, impossible de save anything without a valid licence.

I could use notepad to update the programme but i'm sure there are other solutions.

Thanks

• Yes, the easiest way is to get a backup of a current application and edit the programs with notepad++, I have a nice config file to highlight the code correctly.

If you are doing it without any reference, please add the header and the footer to the program file

Also, all the global data should be inside the .dtx file.

Example:

• Ok thanks for the answer, i have a program as exemple and also the robot backup. I think i'll use Srs to open the project, add new programs and then cut and paste the code on notepad to save the modifications.

On SRS it's possible to save the architecture of the program but not the code itself. Even if it worked once i don't know how... unable to do it twice. if you know the bug i'am interested 🤔.

The only thing bothering me is that you can't execute the compilation and check that the program is ok. Do you know anything for that ?

I've searched for a cracked licence or even an SRS 2016 licence on ebay but there is nothing interesting.

• I've searched for a cracked licence or even an SRS 2016 licence on ebay but there is nothing interesting.

XD

The Demo version of SRS is very limited. With development license you can do whatever you want, compile programs, edit, upload to the robot, run the simulation 3D etc.

• Just keep this "legal".

There is no need for cracks whatsoever.

The free version is enough to program.

I know you can't save it, but you could open the text file, past it there and save it.

If you want to test the syntax, try to open the program on the emulator, it will show where the error is.

I've been working with the SRS2019 free version since its release.

Also, with notepad++ with the attached "user define language" you will be so comfortable programming that you won't feel the need for SRS.

• If you work ofen with Stäubli controller (CS8 or CS9) ask to your commercial contact to know the price of Developpement Licence because it's very cheap and unlimited in time.

If you use an external editor like Notepad, be carreful when you add new variable in the XML Files (.dtx in your application directory). Without SRS, i'ts easier to add variable on the teach pendant. save the application...

Advertising from our partners