More novice questions that I can't find in the manuals:
- From my background logic process, can I activate a digital output when any program is running?
- My idea is activating the green light if the program is running, then I will want to blink it if some cases happen, I've already used a timer and this is already working. but I don't know how to check if a program is running from BG Logic.
- I can start the Background logic program from the selected program using the RUN instruction or select it into the BG menu. Is there any difference in terms of execution? I mean FCTN + ABORT ALL reacts the same in both cases?
- If it is aborted, then user-wise it's easier if I start it from my program as they will know how to do it.
- Inside Roboguide, I've noticed that I can create a TP program (robot controllers >> Robot controller >> right click Programs, "Add TP Program" and save it as text, then this file appears in the files list (as LS) and is saved in the folder I choose.
- I am using Visual Studio Code to program. And I'd like to create files easier than that, more if I want to rename or similar... Is it possible to copy a file in that folder and upload the program to the robot controller? I can't find a way to read a folder and choose a file.
As always, thank you very much!