Tri-cal or other off the shelf TCP Cal tools?

• I really need to redo my whole robot calibration system in terms of TCP and User frame calibrations, currently they are not repeatable using homemade pointers and such. I see this Tri-Cal system which is really cool all over youtube but cannot find where to buy. Are there any off the shelf mechanical type calibration accessories for FANUC 710 robots?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What do you mean you cannot find it? Just read and go to the source. Video is posted by ETS in Montreal.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• yes it is a university in Montreal. try talking to someone in robotics lab. maybe they sell it themselves, maybe they partnered with someone to manufacture and make sales... and maybe they are still looking for someone to partner with

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners