Fanuc String data Transfer to Maple HMI issues

• Tech support hasn't been able to help so far, but not that they are supposed to...

So, I'm having issues getting the data string from Fanuc to the Maple HMI.

The primary issue is most likely in the way I'm attempting to retrieve the data from the Registers that I now have set up under SNPX_ASG.

This method of using SNPX_ASG is supposed to be the way we allow access to string data from the robot.

However, after many different approaches for reading in the data, I still am not able to get any of this data to display to the HMI.

This problem, from what I can tell, requires some decent knowledge of the Maple HMI EasyBuilder Pro software.

Any insight is greatly appreciated, and when we find a solution I'll be sure to post it, since I can't find any solutions online.

I'm even willing to pay someone with the right experience/knowledge to help solve this problem.

Glad to be a member of the community, I didn't realize this was here until today.

Cheers!

• I don't have any knowledge of the Maple HMI's, but this is how we do it with GE/Emerson Quickpanel+ HMI's. Create an OPC driver that points to the robot IP Address. We use the GE OPEN driver in the Quickpanels, the Maple HMI probably has something similar, specify the IP Address and use the default settings. The RB01_SR1 variable I/O Address points to the SNPX address that you set up in the robot.

Advertising from our partners