ERC Holding in Play Mode

• I have a K10 being controlled by an ERC cabinet, I've been able to fix a couple problems by browsing different posts on the forums and searching the manuals, but stuck on this most recent one.

I am able to move the robot fine and program in 'Teach' mode, however once I change to 'Play' mode the Holding lamp output 3012 activates and the screen displays at the top right "HOLD", The command line shows "==> Set Requiring Function".

If anyone knows anything I might be missing that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

• Sounds like something custom in the ladder program. You would need to dissect the ladder. Play is address 5054.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Sounds like something custom in the ladder program. You would need to dissect the ladder. Play is address 5054.

Thank you for the response, you gave me a good lead, I've been poking around in the ladder and I've noticed some odd things.
    In 'Op2', 'Concur IO', I am able to see the 'IN Connect' and 'OUT Connect' but not the full ladder (Selecting the F1 soft key does not change the screen). However by selecting 'edit cancel' I am able to see a more complex ladder that I can not edit. Could any sort of maintenance parameters be locking me out?

I Re-initialized the system prior, but I am not sure if older parameters would still be present.

Advertising from our partners