Extenal holding

• The problem is in your ladder program. You need to troubleshoot the ladder. What is driving auxiliary relay address 70207 and 70205?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• If that is your whole User side of the ladder you have issues. The User side should have hundreds of lines.

Do you have a backup of the CIO.PRG or CMOS.BIN?

If not you would need to initialize the ladder which could cause other problems. I'm assuming the robot has not run in production or some odd project with no i/o.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• El problema esta que inserto la memoria para cargar el ladder y no lee la sd,se unicamente en producion de auto pero tenia su ladder completoahora ya no lo tiene

• No, there is not a way to just delete the ladder.

Is the CF card too big? Depending on software version, the smaller the CF card the better, under a GB, MB is preferable.

One resort is to initialize the ladder. This would remove the external hold but could cause other messages and issues depending on what peripheral equipment the robot is connected to.

Advertising from our partners