KRC2 Teach Pendant Black Screen

• Every fan working, all the inverter lights on. Robot is not connected to the krc2 at that point, teach pendant screen just black, no signal. Is it because of we did not connect the robot to the krc2 or its about kvga or else?

• We bought the krc2 and kr150 second hand, krc2's inside just a mess, i really appreciate if anyone send couple of photos inside their krc2.

• screen is not dark because of disconnected robot arm. in fact you can change setting so that it works without robot arm, which is still good for training. if the teach pendant is dark, check power to KCP and if background light of the LCD screen is working order.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• screen is not dark because of disconnected robot arm. in fact you can change setting so that it works without robot arm, which is still good for training. if the teach pendant is dark, check power to KCP and if background light of the LCD screen is working order.

Gonna check it at monday, thank you.

• ealtin

Changed the title of the thread from “KRC2 Teach Pendant Black Screent” to “KRC2 Teach Pendant Black Screen”.
  • First check the fan of the computer it's running if the fan it's running maybe the display of the kcp it's not ok , if you have other kcp you can try to swapping

Also you can get pci video card and connect db25 connector with display to check if you have video

If the fan not working of the PC you can try to replace the battery 3.3 V and jumpering between 2 pins on the motherboard (i don't remember the pins, but you can search it according the model of the motherboard)

Then load default kuka on the bios

In older versions you can edit the archive autoecexc calling the file sm.com to load the files of video located on the installation CD

Advertising from our partners