- Sunrise version 1.15 with HRC optional enabled
I have successfully created 2 rows on SafetyConfigurations - Customer PSM table: each one of them has a "Cartesian protected space monitoring" targeting the First (and only) kinematic system and also has the "Stop 1 (on-path)" reaction. The difference between both is: one targets only the tool and the other one targets only the robot.
When I make either the flange or the robot to enter the configured rectangular cuboid, the Customer PSM related row is violated and I need to enter KRF/CRR to reposition the robot. Everyone is happy here :p
What I would like to do is to make the "Cartesian protected space monitoring" to take into consideration my safety tool, which is driving me crazy hahahah
What I have done so far:
- Made a simple tool with a single frame (default motion frame),
- Checked the "Safety-oriented" checkbox for both the tool and its only frame
- Added the Load Data values for the tool
- Set the Radius for the frame
- Selected the frame for all the properties available at the Safety property tab of the tool
I followed the section 9.3.9 of the "Operating and Programming Instructions for System Integrators" - KUKA Sunrise.OS / KUKA Sunrise.Workbench to do all this to no avail.
I (and a Master's Degree project) would be very grateful to any kind of light cast over this issue
Here are some screenshots of my current Safety and Tool setup related to this issue: https://imgur.com/a/9eEm8vx (I uploaded to imgur as I can only upload 1 image here)
Tanks in advance!