MotoSIM simulate external axis

• You'll have to add the model from model library and then attach it to it's corresponding frame in CADtree.

I put dummy models just to show you where things have to be. "Base_here" marks the spot where you put the part of the external axis that doesn't move, and "Flange_here" is where you attach the flange model.

Then when you move the external axis, the flange will move with it.

If you made the controller without a file, then after building the cell, press Controller -> Robot Calibration -> Set calibration data base on robot model layout.

• Thanks for your answer but how I can add MPS500F-A0 into ModelLibrary. Would you please give me instruction.

Thank you.

• Did you initialize the controller from scratch?

or

Was the controller brought in from a cmos.bin file?

Check this location to see if you have a folder for that positioner your drive address may be different:

C:\Program Files\MOTOMAN\MotoSimEG-VRC 2021SP1\Robots\YRC1000\MPS-Family

When I created the cell from scratch the model of the positioner came in.

If you don't have the folder a simulation person at your local Yaskawa office should be able to send you the files.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• In your scene, go to the Controller Tab, Robot Group, Model Settings. Check to make sure SO1's Robot Model File is pointing to the correct mdl file.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• In your scene, go to the Controller Tab, Robot Group, Model Settings. Check to make sure SO1's Robot Model File is pointing to the correct mdl file.

Thank you so much. It's working now.

Btw, would you help me 1 more thing? I see in youtube they have some videos that our robot arc welding followed the turntable when it was moving. Is there any synchronized function or we need to teach the position one by one? Thank you.

• I see in youtube they have some videos that our robot arc welding followed the turntable when it was moving. Is there any synchronized function or we need to teach the position one by one? Thank you.

That is probably Coordinated Motion. It can be turned on in MotoSim EG-VRC in Maintenance mode under SYSTEM, SETUP, OPTION FUNCTION. To fully use the real controller would also need Coordinated Motion turned on, a purchased option.

The positions would still need to be taught or calculated one by one. You get help with jogging the robot with Synchronous jogging in both MotoSim EG-VRC and the real controller.

Before this could be used GRP COMBINATION and ROBOT CALIBRATION would need to be done. Synchronous jogging could then be used in an R1+S1:S1 job.

Advertising from our partners