RV-E2 / RV-E3 Movemaster Super Reference manual

• Dear ClementS,

I am missing chapter 1.2 in this document. I am desperately looking for exactly instructions how to set origin. By the way do yo know where I could get RCI-Explorer to communicate with controllers . I do have Cosirop Software package but not RCI Explorer. Any idea? Many thanks, Georg

• Hi,

I am missing chapter 1.2 in this document. I am desperately looking for exactly instructions how to set origin.

I put the whole document in my possession and indeed these pages are missing. What model of robot do you have? I can see if I have other documentation that would match.

By the way do yo know where I could get RCI-Explorer to communicate with controllers . I do have Cosirop Software package but not RCI Explorer. Any idea?

My RCI-Explorer was present in Cosirop. On the other hand, I don't have it either in Cosimir education.

To get Cosirop V3.0, you can contact Mitsubishi robot by mail, and they may send you a download link and a license key. The latter should be free, it's old software.

• Hi,

thanks for uplaoding the manual, do you have any information on the CR-E116 controller and the connections to the robot?

Advertising from our partners