INTP-311 (PMUPDVRS, 188)

• Hello everyone.

I hope my question is not too specific. I am working on a PalletTool program and everytime I try to start Auto Mode, the Robot goes to Perch Position, but then it stops with the Alarm INTP-311 (PMUPDVRS, 188) Uninitialized data is used.

I am probably missing something I haven't declared on the setup, what concerns me is that I see the number "188", which I suppose is the line where the .PC program has the error, but I cannot find the PMUPDVRS anywhere to look for that line.

I searched on all TP programs for this "PMUPDVRS" word, and I see it's being used with the Register "Current Cycle" and "Multi Use", I have tried changing these registers but it doesn't make any change.

Edited 2 times, last by M_Benton: I wrote PalletPRO instead of PalletTool ().

• Can you please post a picture of your pallet system setup? (Setup > Pallet System)

Have you setup your infeeds, pallet stations, and unit loads? Most importantly the I/O for each of those.

If you have, how have you set them up and how have you loaded them?

How have you setup your unit loads? What gripper is selected for those unit loads?

How are you trying to start the system?

Basically, let us know how you have configured and set the system up. Also, have you ever commissioned a PalletTool cell before?

Thanks,

-Phil

• Hello pdl, thank you for giving me a hand, it really is my first time commissioning a PalletTool cell, I have worked with them before though.

I will have to do a few different posts because my image upload limit is 2 pictures, so here they go:

Pallet System Setup:

Gripper Setup:

• How many infeeds and pallet stations do you actually have?

Have you taught any of the stations?

Can you go back to the screen from post 7 and press F2, then please post a picture of that screen. Then go down to item 7 "Pattern coordinates", press F2 again, and post a picture of that screen as well.

Do you know how to make an "All of Above" backup to a usb thumb drive? If so, please make one, zip it up, and post it here.

• Yes, we have already taught the stations, we have two of each one.

Here are the settings you told me to check, I will get the AoA backup briefly and attach it on my next post.

Unit Load Setup:

Pattern Coordinates:

• I see you have regular PalletTool, not Turbo.

There are some bugs I know about, Fanuc knows about them too (since October of 2014), but they haven't fixed them, yet...

:wallbash:

I'll let you know if you will have to deal with them.

Edit:

Do you have RoboGuide? PalletPro is included with new robots. I can tell this is a very new robot.

Also, why are you using a 6-axes robot? Space constraints?

First error with PalletPro:

And why two infeeds on top of each other?

You can use just one and create two cycles, one for each pallet station:

• In nextcyc, line 58, you changed

Code
    CALL PMUPDVRS(R[1:Current Cycle])

to

Code
    CALL PMUPDVRS(R[22:Multi Use])

Why?

Try changing the argument back to R[1] and let me know what happens.

Also, your test unit load looks very odd :winking_face:

• Do you have RoboGuide? PalletPro is included with new robots. I can tell this is a very new robot.

Yes, we are using RoboGuide, and we get the same fault in there too.

Also, why are you using a 6-axes robot? Space constraints

This is a 5-Axis Robot, it's an R-1000iA/80H.

And why two infeeds on top of each other?

You can use just one and create two cycles, one for each pallet station:

We thought that we may need two for each outfeed, we put them on top of each other to simulate as if it were just one infeed.

Try changing the argument back to R[1] and let me know what happens.

You are right, looks like one of my colleges might have changed it while we were trying to look for a solution. We changed it back to R[1] but we are still getting the same fault.

Also, your test unit load looks very odd :winking_face:

I just made the Unit Load with some random lengths and widths, did you see something too odd that may cause errors?

Thanks again for doing all those tests and helping me out.

• When you get the fault, press Select, then select MAIN.

What line is it on?

My roboguide backup had no problems after changing that one line:

This is what I mean by odd:

Normally I would select a default pattern, they usually can find them all:

• Hello! I was able to progress a little.

I looked at your question on how I am starting the Robot, what I did was change in Config from Local to Remote, and now it doesn't get the error anymore, but the Robot is still not moving to pick-up, it's just cycling the program, I can probably look into this part, it's probably missing a signal to start.

Thanks a lot for the help Phil, all your suggestion really helped me get on track.

• Sounds like it's missing the part present signals.

Put a pause at the beginning of OK2PICK. When it pauses, put it into step mode and manually step through it. You'll want to be in tri-screen mode with the program on the left and registers and digital inputs on the right. Read each statement and look at the I/O and registers before you hit the forward key.

You'll figure out why it's not picking, just make sure to read and analyze each line before you hit forward.

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

Advertising from our partners