Flange force Sensor

• Hi,
    The company im working in has a Yaskawa MH50-II robot (50kg payload) with a dx200 controller. They want me to use this robot to polish a metal product. Does this robot have, on the flange, a force sensor so i could program it to polish always at a certain force, that way when the brush starts to worn out it automatically compensates and increments forward.

Best regards,

Bruno Nogueira

• Does the robot have by default a usable force sensor for this? No. Can one be added, yes. We commonly use a PushCorp active force sensor with the deburring equipment mounted to it.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Does the robot have by default a usable force sensor for this? No. Can one be added, yes. We commonly use a PushCorp active force sensor with the deburring equipment mounted to it.

Regarding the polishing job, is it possible to rotate de flange of the robot without using a MOV fuction. It would kinda work like a motor, but only rotating 360º and back. If this is possible i could rotate the flange and move the robot in a linear path to polish a part

• In a round about way. The job still has moves in it. Check out the manuals for T-axis speed control and Endless T. Doesn’t matter what generation the manual is from, the function has been basically the same since MRC.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• In a round about way. The job still has moves in it. Check out the manuals for T-axis speed control and Endless T. Doesn’t matter what generation the manual is from, the function has been basically the same since MRC.

The part is a cylinder and i want to polish the wall of that said part. So basically i just want to rotate the T-axis but in order for me to do this is create to points with different T angles? Isnt Endless T a paid option? And is the manual the operator manual?

• Both Endless T—axis and T-axis Speed Control are software options.

They have their own separate manuals.

• Both Endless T—axis and T-axis Speed Control are software options.

They have their own separate manuals.

By the way, is there anyway to change collision sensor sensitivity on teach mode? Because i wanto to test the program before actually run it on automatic but it might detect collision with the brush.

• By the way, is there anyway to change collision sensor sensitivity on teach mode? Because i wanto to test the program before actually run it on automatic but it might detect collision with the brush.

Shock Sens Level Condition Number 9 is for teach, you only have the 1 file.

Advertising from our partners